Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is Curable

Have you notice recent changes in your body? Like weight gain, hairy & darker parts of the body, mood swings, abnormal bowel movement and menstruation period, etc. 

If yes, I suggest you book an appointment with an OB-Gyne. Those symptoms above can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS in layman's term. 

I was diagnosed with PCOS since 2013 after my Total Thyroidectomy Operation. Since tinanggal both thyroids ko, I have to take lifetime medication to support my hormones. 
My PCOS Journey was not easy. πŸ˜” It was tiring, exhausting, physically, mentally and emotionally.πŸ˜” Sobrang nag gain ako ng weight that affects my self-esteem πŸ˜”

Everytime I loose weight, nabubuntis ako πŸ˜” Hindi ko na naalagaan ang sarili ko dala ng series of unexpected pregnancies. Don't get me wrong, my kids are my inspiration and they will always be the biggest blessings in my life. Pero dadating ka sa point na, you'll ask yourself, what happend? Anong nangyari, ikaw pa ba yan? You'll start doubting yourself that affects your sanity. 

Kahit anong gawin mong diet, kahit di ka kumain, still, di pa din sapat. Yung sleepless nights, food deprivation, hindi pa din enough kasi mataba pa din ako. For several years, hindi consistent ang weight ko, kahit na mukhang nabawasan ako ng timbang, sa weighing scale, walang changes. 

Hindi ako naaalis sa 80+ kilos ang timbang ko. Dumating sa time na nawalan na ko ng pagasa and tinanggap na baka kasi kadikit na to ng sakit ko na Hypothyroidism πŸ˜”

Until, one day, out of the blue, may nakita akong post na for brand influencer. Yung word na Blue Ternate talaga ang nagpapukaw sa mata ko. Kasi I know na marami syang benefits. That was February this year. Long story short, I applied and passed. This was the very first time I was able to try these superb product. 

This was me prior trying this perfect combo. 
Mag atsara na lang kayo if mauumay kayo ah.

With continuous intake, proper diet and a bit of exercise (house chores) I was able to cut down those unwanted fats that's weighing me down, literally. From 98kls down to 78kls. Within 6mos, I lost 20kls. That's a huge achievement for me. 

Biggest achievement so far, close but not quite so patience is a virtue. The good thing  is that I'm now PCOS free πŸ’ͺ🏼

This is the perfect combo for me. 
Miyuki Glow is an advance skin lightening & slimming capsule. 30 capsules retails at 195 pesos!

Blue ternate coffee is a slimming coffee that has a lot of benefits, 10 sachets for 265 pesos! 

You can purchase it Madison Secret Page in Tiktok, Shopee and Facebook. 

#vlogginginaaaa #panlasanivlogginginaaaamo #vlogginginaaaaapproved #rekomendanivlogginginaaaa #vlogginginaaaagoesto
#panulatnivlogginginaaaa
#vlogginginaaaaminivlog
#vlogginginaaaanyonglahat
#madisonsecretpage #blueternatecoffee #miyukiglow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silog, Dynamite and Shanghai on-the-go!

Samgyup in a box? May ganun ba?